Saturday, August 27, 2005

Day Thirty-Three

Wednesday I decided to let myself sleep in, and it was lovely. It's so nice to wake up without the awful jangling sound of an alarm. I think I finally got out of bed around 1.00.

The last time we were in SoHo we didn't get to finish all our of shopping there, so we decided to head down there to finish it up. I got some earrings to match the really cool necklace Garrett bought me in Philadelphia, but that's about it. It's really frustrating because so much of what we do is shopping and after a while, everything starts to look the same. It's even worse in SoHo because a lot of the stores carry the same brands with only slightly different prices.

After a bit Garrett called to let us know he was at Penn Station. Wednesday was his last day at work, and so he decided to come to the city one more time before heading back to Baltimore to spend some time with his family before school starts. We met up with him and headed back home to hang out for a bit before going to dinner.

For dinner we decided to revisit Kenka, the insane Japanese restaurant we went to our first week here. We gorged ourselves and drank ourselves silly, as is custom at Kenka. It was great fun. We spent a couple of hours there and then we headed back here, as Garrett was very tired and Elke and I aren't too big on bars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home